VentureBlog: "There’s plenty of room in the future for new technology companies."
In particular, he lists:
- Internet traffic continues to double every year for the forseeable future
- CMOS image sensors are doubling in density every 18 months
- Liquid Crystal Displays and Liquid Crystal on Silicon are increasing panel size and density, roughly doubling every two – three years
- Solid-state non-volatile memory is doubling in capacity every 18 months
- Improved power management and new batteries are increasing effective battery life by about 20-30% every year
- Wireless networks are doubling in capacity every 18 months